Middle school is much more than a transitional period for our students, it is a time for finding out who they are and where they fit in the world. A time to take the building blocks they learned in elementary school and refine the skills and virtues they will need to excel in high school and beyond.
- Core Curriculum Classes: Armenian, Armenian History, Math, English, Science, History, Physical Education
- National Junior Honor Society
- Quality Individualized College Preparation and Counseling
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- Science and Computer Labs
- Performing Arts - Music, Dance, Drama
- Professional Development Period
- Kaham Sports and Martial Arts
- Mock Trial
- Interact Club
- Class Trips to Fresno, Sacramento/San Francisco, and the East Coast.
- Transportation from Pasadena, Glendale, and Orange County