New Student Registration
INTEREST FORM IS AVAILABLE FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- INTEREST - Completing the online Interest Form above
Nursery-5th Grade: Select 2021-2022 Armenian Mesrobian School (Elementary)
6th-12th Grade: Select 2021-2022 Armenian Mesrobian School
- REGISTRATION - A link will be emailed to you within 48 hours with a link to complete all Registration Forms with all required documentation.
- INTERVIEW - Interview - Conducted in person or via Zoom
- ADMISSIONS TEAM REVIEW - Recommendation of Admissions Committee - Admissions Team takes many aspects into consideration taking into account which students best match the profile sought by Mesrobian High School for that particular class.
- DECISION - Upon a full and complete review, the potential responses are: Acceptance, Denial, Request for additional information or interview, Wait-listed.
- CONFIRMATION - Once Registration Forms are signed and fees are paid, a confirmation email will be sent confirming registration and welcoming the newest additions to the Mesrobian School Family.
Early Childhood Education (N - PK):
Registration fee - $950* (Fixed registration fee)
(Includes Western Prelacy, nutrition and supply)
KG - 12th Grades
Registration fee $950*
(Includes Western Prelacy, technology, standardized testing, Physical Education, and emergency survival fees)
$750* on or before March 12, 2021
$850* March 13 - May 14, 2021
$950* after May 14, 2021
- For health and safety considerations, the number of students per class will have a cap and will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the cap has been met, new and returning students will be placed on a waiting-list and will be able to register only if space becomes available.
- We understand the challenges we face during this pandemic and, as always, we stand with you in support of our students and families. Families wishing to register, but who are challenged to do so, please contact our Finance Director to make arrangements in order to reserve your spot.
- We highly encourage you to register early to guarantee your place for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Credit Card or ACH Payments through JupiterEd (convenience fees apply)
- Venmo - you may download and set up the app and your personal Venmo account (if you do not have one already) on your computer or mobile device. Please make sure the school logo appears. You may make payments by entering:
What’s it for?
Student Last Name, Student First Name and Grade level
Please make payments “private” not “public” to avoid others seeing them
- Credit Card, Cash or Check Payments/Deposits - you may make cash or check payments/deposits in the school office or over the phone. (credit card convenience fees apply)
In order to contact the school office, please note that during the pandemic, the school office is operating during regular school days and hours with minimal staff at any one time. Nonetheless, we are available during business hours. You may contact the school office as follows:
Main Office: email@example.com
(626) 696-5054 - this is an alternate cell phone number that will go to Mrs. Hermin Bilamejian during regular office hours
(626) 546-9031 - this is an alternate cell phone number that will go to Mrs. Maral Gharibian during regular office hours