Returning Student Registration
Registration for the 2021-2022 is open!
To register existing students, please:
- Log into JupiterEd (to register a sibling, sign in for each child separately through JupiterEd)
- Make sure the year says 2021-2022.
- Click on “Register.” You will be redirected to complete the registration process through JupiterEd.
- Complete ALL FORMS ONLINE and submit all required information.
- Payment of Registration fees is required. Please see the instructions below on how to pay.
- In order to register, there must be no outstanding balance owed the school.
- Completing the forms and making a payment does not guarantee that you are registered. You will receive an email from the school when your registration for the 2021-2022 academic year is confirmed.
Early Childhood Education (N - PK):
Registration fee - $950* (Fixed registration fee)
(Includes Western Prelacy, nutrition and supply)
KG - 12th Grades
Registration fee $950*
(Includes Western Prelacy, technology, standardized testing, Physical Education, and emergency survival fees)
$750* on or before March 12, 2021
$850* March 13 - May 14, 2021
$950* after May 14, 2021
- For health and safety considerations, the number of students per class will have a cap and will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the cap has been met, new and returning students will be placed on a waiting-list and will be able to register only if space becomes available.
- We understand the challenges we face during this pandemic and, as always, we stand with you in support of our students and families. Families wishing to register, but who are challenged to do so, please contact our Finance Director to make arrangements in order to reserve your spot.
- We highly encourage you to register early to guarantee your place for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Credit Card or ACH Payments through JupiterEd (convenience fees apply)
- Venmo - you may download and set up the app and your personal Venmo account (if you do not have one already) on your computer or mobile device. Please make sure the school logo appears. You may make payments by entering:
What’s it for?
Student Last Name, Student First Name and Grade level
Please make payments “private” not “public” to avoid others seeing them
- Credit Card, Cash or Check Payments/Deposits - you may make cash or check payments/deposits in the school office or over the phone. (credit card convenience fees apply)
In order to contact the school office, please note that during the pandemic, the school office is operating during regular school days and hours with minimal staff at any one time. Nonetheless, we are available during business hours. You may contact the school office as follows:
Main Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
(626) 696-5054 - this is an alternate cell phone number that will go to Mrs. Hermin Bilamejian during regular office hours
(626) 546-9031 - this is an alternate cell phone number that will go to Mrs. Maral Gharibian during regular office hours